- COVID-19 Disaster Payment resources for community Groups Ekit
What you’ll find in the eKit:
- news article on what you need to know about the COVID-19 Disaster Payment
- COVID-19 financial help poster
- How to claim the COVID-19 Disaster Payment poster
- Someone to deal with us on your behalf factsheet
- Family and domestic violence checklist
- talking points about our support for people affected by COVID-19
- social media images
- an Easy Read guide you can share with people on How we can help if you’re affected by coronavirus.
- MyGov resources of community groups”
You’ll find these resources in the eKit:
- troubleshooting guides
- editorial content
- links to YouTube videos and online guides.
You can print copies, use the presentations and guides, publish articles and include links in your digital material. There is also information if your community members need information in their language.
Please check the information on the Service Australia website to ensure you have the latest, up-to-date material, which is updated regularly. You can access the website here.