Making the changes in aged care simple to understand
Australian Ageing Agenda Online Magazine Feeds
- by Natasha EganPerson Centred Software has changed its executive structure making Tammy Sherwood chief […]
- by Christopher KellyThe focus is on access and navigability of the system.
- by Australian Ageing AgendaThe Centre for Ageing Research and Translation's projects focus on dementia, innovative […]
- by Christopher KellyThe not-for-profit provider sources affordable housing across Victoria.
- by Australian Ageing AgendaBased on the small-house model of care, the upgrade features private rooms, […]
- by Christopher KellyThe merged business will serve more than 50,000 clients.
- by Christopher KellyThe aim is to align countries' systems to global best practices, norms […]
- by Natasha EganA new resource to help aged care providers combat ageism has been […]
- by Australian Ageing AgendaResearch underway aims to improve end-of-life care in the country, while a […]
- by Australian Ageing AgendaLynda Chalmers has more than 30 years' experience in the health and […]
Meaningful Australia Newsfeeds
- by RachaelThe post Spirituality and the draft Aged Care Act appeared first on Meaningful Ageing Australia.
- by Meaningful AgeingThe post What is spiritual care? Share your stories appeared first on Meaningful Ageing Australia.
- by RachaelThe post My own flaws and my own fears are my greatest teacher appeared first on Meaningful Ageing Australia.
- by RachaelThe post From the CEO – Feb 2024 appeared first on Meaningful Ageing Australia.
- by RachaelThe post MAA Exclusive Member Offer 2024 appeared first on Meaningful Ageing Australia.
- by RachaelThe post Spiritual Care Vacancy at Uniting AgeWell appeared first on Meaningful Ageing Australia.
- by RachaelThe post Spiritual Care Vacancy at MercyCare WA appeared first on Meaningful Ageing Australia.
- by Elnaz BeikzadehThe post Spiritual Care Vacancies at Baptcare appeared first on Meaningful Ageing Australia.
- by jmolloyThe post Christmas and the importance of environment in aged care appeared first on Meaningful Ageing Australia.
Active Ageing Australia Newsfeeds
RSS Error: A feed could not be found at `https://activeageing.org.au/feed/`; the status code is `200` and content-type is `text/html; charset=UTF-8`
Multicultural aged Care Newsfeeds
- by Multicultural Aged CareHarmony Week is a national event in Australia, held from 20 to 26 March 2023. It’s a week-long celebration that aims to embrace and appreciate the country’s diverse cultural […]
- by argonadmin
- by argonadminAll services need to have resources available to respond quickly to manage a case of COVID-19 or an outbreak. These resources should be easy to access by all staff […]
- by argonadminA special webinar sharing important information about the workforce vaccination requirements covered in the AHPPC National Framework and how these are presented through the state and territory public health […]
- by argonadminWorkforce vaccination data reported by all Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) providers via the My Aged Care portal is now available on the department’s website. The public reporting lists […]
- by argonadminHome care providers can apply for grant funding in 2021-22 through the Home Care Packages Program COVID-19 Vaccination Support Grant (Grant). The Grant provides additional financial support for Home […]
- by MACThe CHSP 2022-23 extension Grant Opportunity is scheduled to be published on GrantConnect on 13 December 2021. If a CHSP service provider is considering or planning to exit the program at […]
- Hospital Discharge and Provision of Commonwealth Home Support to COVID Patients – Department of Healthby MACThe Department of Health is aware there is high demand for Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) services and that some providers have limited capacity to take on new referrals, […]